- Private online classes for special occasions and virtual parties (hens, bucks, birthdays, anniversaries)
- Corporate team activities and staff engagement – not just another end-of-week drinks
- Online wellness for business teams and sports clubs (boost productivity and avoid burn out)
- 45 to 120 minute classes (customisable topics and length)
- Live and interactive sessions with a dedicated teacher
- Lots of hands-on “doing” classes not just more meetings or passive videos.
We have extensive experience organising engaging and entertaining classes in all sorts of topics. Some of our most recent clients include Moonee Valley City Council, the Melbourne Cricket Club, Hub Australia, Australian Unity, Bain & Company and more.
All our classes are LIVE and interactive and we keep numbers intimate to maintain connection and engagement between participants. With over 7 years of experience cultivating a community of passionate teachers, our classes are an experience to remember and cherish as well as a place to learn a skill. What we are not is more pre-recordings or kit boxes with standard videos that you find on YouTube.
Our virtual online classes afford you ultimate flexibility for anyone to join from anywhere. Perhaps your birthday or anniversary is arriving but with boarders closed, your friends are scattered across Australia and around the world. Maybe your hens or bucks party has to be done online but you don’t want to cut out the fun! We have so many amazing classes and experiences for you!
We have highlighted a few popular topics that adapt well to virtual classes but there are many others to choose from! Just email us with your class idea and we’ll try to make it happen.
How It All Works
It’s very simple!
- Our live classes are all on our private Zoom account (free to use for participants).
- We provide you the link and password.
- You can join with any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop (camera recommended) that’s connected to the internet.
Simply get in touch (with the form at the bottom of this page) with your details and type of the event you wish to book.
Note: private classes require a minimum of 10 people and the private events terms and conditions apply.
We will be in touch to:
- Confirm teacher availability and potential dates
- Send a deposit invoice or full invoice (for classes within 2 weeks)
Depending on teacher availability we can organise online experiences sometimes with just 2-3 days notice.
Examples and Suggestions For Virtual Classes
- Cooking an Italian meal together for a sales team
- A cocktail making class tailored to your favourite spirit
- A crafty hens party with all your international friends
- Homemade pasta and a rich hearty ragu for a 2 families and kids cook-along
- A tailored mental wellbeing and wellness program for a healthcare organisation
- Gardening with an assisted living community
- A kindness program for locals